Want to become a Student Ambassador for 2013-2014? Applications are now available! Download and complete the full application and turn it in by the May 17th deadline. Interviews will take place after finals.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
"Advancing Our Community"
The Student Ambassadors serve as representatives of Los Medanos College and assist with increasing communication and visibility in the community. This group of select student leaders serve as knowledgeable representatives who provide information and services to the community about and for the college. LMC Student Ambassadors work in Outreach/Welcome Center, Student Life, or the Transfer Center.
Becoming a Student Ambassador is a great opportunity to serve as a student leader at the college.
"Community means strength that joins our strength to do the work that needs to be done. Arms to hold us when we falter. A circle of healing... Someplace where we can be free."
Look for your current Student Ambassadors around campus throughout the semester.
We are here to help! The 2012-2013 Student Ambassadors are:
- Kelsey Ballesteros (Transfer Center)
- Mayra Baez (Transfer Center)
- Marcus Creel (Outreach)
- Ezra Dinwanbor (Student Life)
- Gloria Duarte (Outreach)
- Erika Hernandez (Student Life)
- Karen Hernandez (Outreach)
- Dylan Kuhlmann (Student LIfe)
- Krystle Maniulit (Transfer Center)
- Julius Ojewole (Outreach)
- Daisy Rios (Transfer Center)
- Edgielyn Torrente (Student Life)
- Xavier Travis (Student Life)
- Justin Watson - Duchene (Transfer Center)
2009-2010 Student Ambassador Natalie Lizardo-Sarellano
California's Community Colleges in the Economic Downturn