*Students continuing in CBI programs are not eligible to attend
- Fulfills orientation requirement.
- Determine academic accommodations.
- Get hands on assistance with your educational plan.
- Register for classes early.
To sign up:
- Complete an online LMC application
- Take the LMC assessment test. Students are not eligible to attend DSPS Orientation without first taking the assessment
test. Find information on when tests are held at your campus or register online at either the Brentwood or Pittsburg campus.
- Submit disability documentation prior to your chosen session. See details below. You are not able to register for DSPS orientation without providing disability documentation
prior to the event.
- Once documentation is submitted to DSPS, you may call 925.473.7471, email Sylvia Benzler
email@example.com or come to the DSPS office to sign up.
Pittsburg Campus, 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Monday April 10 - Tuesday, April 11: Disability documentation due Monday, April 3.
- Monday, May 15 -Tuesday, May 16: Disability documentation due Monday, May 8.
- All students are highly encouraged to also attend High School Senior Saturdays on April 22 or April 29, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. More information at http://www.losmedanos.edu/highschool/.