Meet the needs of today's workplace
Computer Drop-in Lab
The following rules apply to the Drop-in Lab, room CO-200:
The following lab rules are enforced in order to keep the Drop-in Lab clean, and in excellent working condition. Students using the Drop-in Lab are expected to follow the rules at all times. These rules are also posted in the lab as a reminder to all students who use the computers for research and to complete homework assignments:
- NO loud talking, singing, or humming.
- NO food or open drink containers. Bottled water or capped drinks are fine.
- NO pornography.
- NO children (unless they are currently enrolled and taking classes at LMC).
- NO phone conversations. Step outside the lab to talk on your phone. Phones should be muted to limit disruptions to students working on assignments.
- NO software installation unless specified by instructor.