Helping dreams to come true
|Soroptimist International of Pittsburg Scholarship|
1. Female student enrolled or has been accepted to an accredited vocational skills, career and technical training program by the State of California.
2. Must reside in Pittsburg or Baypoint.
3. Shows academic promise and a commitment to acquire a degree, certificate or transfer.
4. Typed 200 word essay describing describing future goals and why you feel you should receive award.
5. Copy of class schedule or letter of acceptance.
6. Winner will need to be present at March 2014 luncheon to receive award.
If you meet the above qualifications, please download the application below for further instructions
Closed. Please check back in Fall 2014