California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids
CalWORKs Continuing Student Checklist
- Register for classes via Web Advisor
- Attend the continuing student CalWORKs Orientation every semester
- Submit the following documents to your Welfare-to-Work Worker:
CalWORKs / CARE Application
Book Voucher, Supply Voucher, and Parking Permit Voucher
Grades from previous semester
- Insure ed. plan is upto date
- Insure your Welfare-to-Work worker has copies of all attendance reports from previous semester
- Complete a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) application in Spring of each- www.fafsa.ed.go
- Submit the signed CalWORKs/CARE application, and vouchers to the LMC CalWORKs Office
- Take signed vouchers to LMC Bookstore- if not certified by LMC CalWORKs Office, the bookstore will not honor them.
Submit all attendnace reports and Academic Progress Report on time for each month of the semester
Check deadlines for the semester
If you have any questions, please call (925) 473-7482.