Archive of Meeting & Minutes
The Planning Committee is a Shared Governance Committee with members appointed by the Academic Senate, Classified Senate, Student Senate and the College President.
While the committee is responsible for college wide planning and program review, its annual charges are determined by the Shared Governance Council. The charges for 2013-2014 are:
- Develop and lead a process to create a Strategic Plan in alignment with the new District-wide Strategic Plan.
- Review the existing planning processes and make adjustments to ensure that LMC pursues an "integrated" planning strategy to integrate all college planning.
- Develop and implement a "sustainable" program review validation process.
- Review and evaluate the program review process and submission tool annually.
- Develop familiarity with Accreditation Standard I and review the Self-Evaluation Report for this Standard.
The Planning Committee meets every first Thursday of the month from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. in CC4-420.
Spring 2014 Planning Committee Meeting Schedule
- February 19, 2014 3:00-5:00 p.m.; Room CC4-420
- March 6, 2014 2:00-4:00 p.m.; Room CC4-420
- April 3, 2014 2:00-4:00 p.m.; Room CC4-420
- May 1, 2014 2:00-4:00 p.m.; Room CC4-420