Archive of Meeting & Minutes
The Planning Committee is a Shared Governance Committee with members appointed by the Academic Senate, Classified Senate, Student Senate and the College President.
While the committee is responsible for college wide planning and program review, its annual charges are determined by the Shared Governance Council. The charges for 2014-2015 are:
- Develop and lead a process to create a Strategic Plan in alignment with the new District-wide Strategic Plan.
- Review the existing planning processes and make adjustments to ensure that LMC pursues an "integrated" planning strategy to integrate all college planning.
- Codify and implement a "sustainable" program review validation process.
- Review and evaluate the program review process while working collaboratively with shared governance committees; and modify the program review submission tool annually as appropriate.
- Develop familiarity with Accreditation Standard I and review the Self-Evaluation Report for this Standard.
The Planning Committee meets every first Thursday of the month from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. in CC4-420.
Spring 2015 Planning Committee Meeting Schedule
The Planning Committee meets the first Thursday of every month from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the Core Conference Room CO-420.
- January 29, 2015
- February 5, 2015
- March 5, 2015
- April 9, 2015
- May 7, 2015