Curriculum Submission Deadlines
Please keep the following dates in mind as you develop curriculum in your department. Completed forms should be submitted to your dean on or before these dates.
If your course needs to go to General Education Committee and/or Distance Education Committee that approval should be obtained prior to the Curriculum Committee deadlines. Therefore plan ahead. Having a course in the “pipeline” does not satisfy deadline dates for the Curriculum Committee. Content Review must also be considered. If your course needs revisions from the content review process that will delay the whole submission process to General Education and/or Distance Education and finally Curriculum Committee.
September 4, 2013 - SCHEDULE DEADLINE
- New 900 Experimental Courses to be taught in Spring 2014.
- Existing Courses being converted to online mode of instruction to be taught in Spring 2014.
October 30, 2013 - SCHEDULE DEADLINE
- New 900 Experimental Courses to be taught in Summer 2014.
- Existing Courses being converted to online mode of instruction to be taught in Summer 2014.
November 1, 2013 - CATALOG DEADLINE
- For new courses or minor changes to existing courses to be taught in Summer 2014, Fall 2014 and Spring 2014.
- Changes to ‘programs’ or approval of new ‘programs’ should be completed by this time to be included in the catalog. This process should have begun in early spring, so that Chancellor’s Office approval is obtained prior to inclusion in the catalog.
February 5, 2014 - SCHEDULE DEADLINE
- New 900 Experimental Courses to be taught in Fall 2014.
- Existing Courses being converted to online mode of instruction to be taught in Fall 2014.
Contact the Curriculum chair to schedule a content review of your course. You can view Curriculum, General Education and Distance Education committee meeting dates on the campus committee web-pages.
Fall 2013 Meetings are held in CO-420, 1:00-3:00 p.m.:
September 4, 18
October 2, 16
November 6, 20