LMC Food Pantry
The Los Medanos College Food Pantry is a department-run food pantry that provides foods for LMC students. The Food Pantry is made possible through fundraising efforts, donations, and grants. The Food Pantry is partnered with the Food Bank of Contra Costa County & Solano.
What is the process to receive food?
- Students will need to first fill out an intake form in order to be verified as a student.
- After the intake form has been approved, the Student Life Coordinator will notify the student that they have been accepted.
- After they have been accepted, they can start picking up items from the Food Pantry.
- Students will line up and swipe their cards in order to receive food.
Fall 2018 Hours of Operation
- Monday - Thursday: 10:00AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00AM - 3:00PM
Location: SS3-817 (by Cafeteria and Veteran's Center)
Phone: (925) 473-7758
For more information, please contact John Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (925) 473-7553.