Current EOPS Students
- Important Dates
- Letter of Recommendation Form
- Breakdown of the EOPS contract
- Enroll in 12 units (or units as permitted by EOPS/DSPS unit waiver)
- Complete a minimum of 8 units for no more than 2 nonconsecutive semesters for the duration of my participation in EOPS
- Prior to dropping or withdrawing from a class I will notify a Counselor or EOPS staff member
- Utilize the Early Alert software LMC Connect to track your academic progress.
- Schedule and meet with an EOPS counselor/staff 3 times each semester (See Important
- One of the required appointments may be with a NON EOPS Counselor
- EOPS does not guarantee make-up appointments for appointment no-shows, cancellations, or changes
- If you are in another program such as UMOJA, MESA, Puente, Transfer Academy, Honors, DSPS, CalWORKS, Athletics, or Veterans you are still required to meet with an EOPS counselor and Peer mentor to fulfill the 3 required counseling contacts.
- Register for my next semester’s courses by using WebAdvisor on my assigned EOPS Priority Registration date.
- Book Vouchers
- The book voucher is only valid at the LMC Bookstore
- You may only purchase textbooks with the book voucher
- You may only purchase Textbooks related to your schedule
- You will NOT be able to RETURN or EXCHANGE Textbooks purchased with this Voucher. No Exceptions will be made.
- Have your instructor confirm which textbooks you will need
- Have your copy of your schedule with your First and Last Name provided by EOPS
- Have your current Student ID available
Time/Unit Waiver-- 70 units or 6 semesters
According the state regulations, students exit EOPS for three reasons--
- TIME - completed 6 consecutive semesters
- UNITS - earned 70 degree applicable units
- COMPLIANCE - failed to fulfill programs requirements as defined by contract.
Current EOPS students that have been enrolled in EOPS for six (6) consecutive semesters, and/or earned 70 degree applicable units may request to extend their eligibility for EOPS services by submitting a waiver. Students will be notified by email the semester before they reach these limits, and sent confirmation in their last semester of eligibility. Please contact the EOPS office for deadlines if you need to request an extension.
Time/Unit Waiver (download)
Waiver of Full-Time Enrollment Requirement
New students applying to EOPS who believe that their life circumstances will not allow them to successfully complete 12 units may request permission to enroll in EOPS with less than 12 units. Waivers are granted solely at the discretion of the EOPS director on a case-base basis and cannot be requested in back-to-back semesters.
Waivers approved for course loads of 9-11.9 units.
Waiver of Full-Time Enrollment (download)
Intent to Graduate/Transfer
Will you graduate or transfer Fall 2019/Spring 2020? Remember that EOPS will pay for up to five (5) UC/CSU applications as well as your cap and gown! Fill out this form to let EOPS know that you are graduating/transferring.
Intent to Graduate/Transfer (download)
*Graduating/transferring students must still apply to graduate with Admission and Records.