The mission of the LMC Safety Committee is to promote a safe environment for all students, faculty, staff, administrators, and visitors of the College.
- To review and update campus emergency preparedness procedures including but not limited to building monitors and evacuation procedures.
- To develop an emergency response protocol for managers including establishment of and training for an Emergency Operations Center.
- To establish and provide training and a communications plan regarding various emergency response situations to all college personnel.
- To update evacuation signage and procedures, and administer a campus-wide evacuation
drill (both at the main campus and at the Brentwood campus).
- Carlos Montoya, VP of Business Services and Administration- Chair
- Ryan Huddleston, Police Services
- Michael Hotton, Police Services
- Robert Estrada, Management
- Angela Fantuzzi, Management
- Russ Holt, Management
- Virginia Richards, Management
- Richard Villegas, Athletics Dept.
- Victor Coronado-Barraza, Academic Senate Faculty
- Derek Domenichelli, Academic Senate Faculty
- Melissa Pon, Academic Senate Faculty
- Lucy Snow, Academic Senate Faculty
- Eloine Chapman, Classified Senate
- Susie Hansen, Classified Senate
- Sandra Mills, Classified Senate
- Clarissa Cadena, Admin. Support