This form has the characteristics that tend to be displayed by college students with learning challenges. When you click to Submit the form the information will be emailed to the Disabled Students Programs and Services.
Below are resources and classes to consider.
- Disabled Students Programs and Services located in the Student Service Building SS3-321 (925) 473-7471
- Tutoring, Writing & Reading support at Center for Academic Support - College Complex, Level 3, Room CO-303 or Brentwood Center
- Counseling Services 4th Floor Student Service Building (925) 473-7449
- Counseling 30 Orientation to College
- Counseling 36 Career and Life Planning
- Counseling 34 College Success
- Academic and Career Success 10 Becoming a College Scholar