High School Concurrent Enrollment Students

Step4 Take All Forms to the Admissions Office to Register

See the Academic Dates calendar for special admit/concurrent enrollment registration dates.

Additional forms you may need:

  • High school or middle school transcript, or report card showing prerequisite completion if you are enrolling in a class requiring the completion of a prerequisite.
  • If you are home schooled, a copy of the Affidavit for Home Schooling filed with the California Department of Education.

Complete Special Admit/Concurrent Enrollment Information