Pay for Print stations provide print access for students.
Pay for Print cards are required for printing and may be purchased from the card dispenser near the printer release station.
Directions on how to send a document to print:
- From the workstation you are working at, print the
document. (if you are working wirelessly from a personal computer please download our instructions (PDF).
- The following dialog box will appear. Enter your name
in the Client ID text box.
- Leave password blank.
Go To Printer Release Station:
- Now go to the printer release station (PC).
- Print jobs are paid for using a Copy Card which can be
purchased from the card dispenser near the printer release station.
Ten cents per page.
- Insert Copy Card into card reader at the Pay for Print
- At the Printer Release Station (PC), Enter the same
Client ID you entered above.
- Retrieve your document from printer and card from
- Any issues contact help desk at x3767 (3SOS).