Office of Instruction
Academic management and support for all instructional programs
The Office of Instruction provides academic management and support for all instructional programs, including program development and review, comprehensive course offerings, program staffing, and enrollment management to facilitate student success. The office is open Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 5:00 pm.
The office may be open later hours by arrangement.
- Payroll - all timecards due to Sandi Schmidt by the 16th of each month (some months may be earlier due to holidays/weekends.)
- Reporting Absence - call 925/439-2181 x813 before 3:00 p.m.
- Substitutes - If you have been pre-approved as a substitute for an instructor you will need to complete a timecard (separate timecard for each section) and submit it to Sandi Schmidt to receive payment.
- Office Hours and 1st day Handouts must be submitted by the 1st day of each semester. You will not receive payment for office hours if you do not submit your office hour request form. (See below for form.)
- Load Sheets (full-time faculty only) - must be signed by the 1st day of each semester.
- Faculty Evaluations are conducted during the Fall and Spring Semester. For the Spring 2013 semester the student scantrons should be submitted to Sandi Schmidt by March 27th and final packets are due by May 13th.