Instructions for logging into LMC secure sites:
From on-campus and at your workstation you must log into your computer with your user name and password. This would be the same user name and password you would use to access your email. This is called your "domain account".
If you do not have an LMC email address you may not have access to access many of the services here at LMC. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you are trying gain access from some other computer other than your PC workstation you may be prompted to put in your domain account information.
If you are logging in from off campus and would like to access some of your services you will need to follow the instructions below. If you are having issues accessing SharePoint, please send an email request for assistance to email@example.com
Logging in remotely
- Type in https://remote.losmedanos.edu/ into your browser.
Note: if you click the link here, it will open a new browser and navigate to the remote site.
Additional Note: It is not necessary to use Remote Access from any LMC computer on-campus. This includes student lab computers and MACs.
- The following screen should appear. Click on the “Continue to this Website (not recommended)” option.
in using your usual domain username and password. Remember in order to use LMC SharePoint and Remote Access, you
must have a LMC account. If you do
not have an account, contact the LMC Office of Instruction if you are
faculty. All others must have
their Manager submit a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once logged into Remote Access from off-campus, you will see the home page. At the bottom of the “Web Bookmarks” section, you will find a link to “LMC SharePoint” and one for “CLASS” (Course Level Assessment Software System).
- CLASS Link: takes you to the online assessment application.
- LMC SharePoint Link: takes you to the LMC SharePoint home page, where you can access all SharePoint sites.
Please note: if you chose the CLASS link, you will still be able to navigate from that point to all other SharePoint sites you have access to.