You may also take LMC courses as a ‘concurrent student’ while you are still in high school. Follow these steps to get credit:
- Check with your high school if you can get high school credit for the college course.
- Complete an LMC College application.
- Complete the LMC Special Admit/Concurrent Enrollment Form.
- Complete the LMC Special Admit Unit and Age Limit Waiver Form if you are either under 16 years of age or are taking more than 7 units of college classes in the fall or spring terms.
- Complete the Los Medanos College course.
- Pass the college course with a grade of “C” or better.
- The grade is automatically listed on your college transcript and applies towards your college certificate/degree.
- Continue with the LMC program and graduate when you have completed all the requirements for the LMC CTE program.