California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids
Go to: www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Turn in ALL missing documents to Financial Aid
- YOU must turn in your own documents. The CalWORKs office will NOT submit the paperwork for you
- Apply for and turn in the BOG Fee Waiver
- All Financial Aid questions must be directed to Financial Aid
- Contact the Financial Aid office at (925) 439-2181 ext. 3139 for more information
Placements tests are required for all students enrolling in English or Math or in classes that require prerequisites. See the Los Medanos College Class Schedule for more information.
The CalWORKs Office phone number is (925) 439-2181 ext. 3138 in CC-257
Please bring your Welfare to Work (WTW) plan and a valid ID with you when you come for your appointment
During this appointment you will receive an Educational Plan; bring a copy to the LMC CalWORKs Office, take a copy to your county worker, and make sure and keep a copy for yourself!