- Using MyMathLab for the first time?
Here is a "how to" guide:
- Click on the CoursaeCompass link below to launch the website in a new window:
- Click on the Register button.
- Select "No, I am a New User."
Note: if you have previously registered for an online product published by Addison Wesley, Allyn & Bacon, Benjamin Cummings, Longman, or Prentice Hall, you may already have an account. Click Yes, Look Me Up.
- Enter the "Access Code" located in the Student Access Kit or inside your textbook and School ZIP code (94565).
- Select your School's Country (United States) from the drop-down list and click Next.
- Enter the proper "Course ID" (you must get this from your instructor) and click Next.
- Fill out the information on the
"Account Information Page." Make sure to have an email address.
- Create a "Login Name."
Note: It may be helpful to use your WebAdvisor login: first initial + last name + last three digits of your student ID. For example Charlie Brown, 0020216 becomes cbrown216
- Create a "Password," then re-type your password in the required field.
It is suggested you use birthday, for example 11Jun1970
- Select a "Security Question," then enter your Answer.
- Uncheck the I want spam box and click Next.
Write down your login name and password on your syllabus or notebook (also, a confirmation email is sent).
Click the Log In Now button below "Course Compass."
In the "Course" area click on the "Math 12" to access homework and tests.
For Customer Technical Support, call Toll Free (800) 677-6337, Monday through Friday, 9 AM – 6 PM EST.